top of page

Brittani Scholarship Fund Partners

Public·74 members

35 Kathavar Pass Movie Fixed

I got my first styling assignment from my best friend, Rutuja Nagwekar, who will be seen on the silver screen by July. She's one of the actors in the upcoming Marathi movie 35% Kathavar Pass. For the Mumbai University and Maharashtra State Board, 35% is the minimum you should score in order to pass. The movie title says that some of the characters from the movie somehow could score 35% and get to the next grade. It revolves around love, friendship, and all those relate-able things collegians do. I'm proud of my best friend to get her first movie, which has a well-known cast. It was fun to style her, by mixing and matching the blouses, the ghagras, the skirt, crop tops, jewellery, and shoes. We shot in six outfits and had shortlisted around eight to nine outfits. The shoot started at around 1:00 and ended at 6:30-6:45. We had collaborated our makeup, accessories, clothes, and shoes. The photographer and the rest of the team were her friends too and we had a fun time shooting. Everything was arranged properly and this was my first chance to witness a professional shoot. I'm sharing few pictures from behind the scenes so that you guys get an idea about how it's done. THE TEAMMODEL: Rutuja NagwekarPHOTOGRAPHER: Atul NagarkarLIGHTS: Tejas PednekarSTYLIST: Rutuja BhagwatMAKEUP ARTIST: Rutuja BhagwatHAIR STYLIST: Rutuja Bhagwat and Tejas PednekarMAKING PHOTOGRAPHER: Raj NaikDo ask me if you have any doubts and I'll try my best to get to the team and clear the doubts for you.xoxo

35 kathavar pass movie

Prathamesh Parab (born 29 November 1993) is an Indian actor who works in Marathi cinema. He played a small role in Balak Palak before playing a lead character in Timepass. He reprised his role in its sequel Timepass 2 as a younger version of his own character. He received the Star Studded Annual Life Ok Screen Awards for (2014).

A resident of Mumbai, she went to the Dahanukar College in Vile Parle for her college eduation. Balak Palak was her first movie. She played the role of Chiu in the movie. The film was about Sex education and how the new media impacts today's youth. Later, she also appeared in the experimental natak Jhopala, based on a play written by Va Pu Kale and Ratnak Matkari with her Balak Palak costar Prathamesh Parab. The shows of the play ended in late 2015. She also appeared in a few episodes of Fu Bai Fu with Prathamesh. In 2016, she was seen in the movie 35 - Kathavar Pass with co-stars Alia Ghiya and Prathamesh Parab. In 2019 she appeared in [Anandi Gopal].

Yashoman Apte is student of primary education in Parle Tilak Vidyalaya which is in Vile, Parle, Mumbai. Yashoman Apte Completed his education from M.L. Dahanukar College of Commerce. In Phulpakharu serial he is playing lead role of Manas Rege opposite Vaidahi starring Hruta Durgule, and this serial is a big break for his acting career. His debute film was 35% kathavar pass. 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page